Coconut Milk and Aloe Vera Shampoo Bar
Great for dry hair, helps fight damage and prevents hair loss.
This shampoo is included in our 3 for £10 offer
Coconut Milk and Aloe Vera Shampoo Bar with Flax and Oats
Dry hair and scalp care with vitamins E and fatty acids, for healthy hair maintenance.
Flax helps with growth & improves condition,
It helps bind moisture to the hair shaft, controlling issues like breakage, split ends, dryness, and frizz making your hair smooth and manageable.
Flax balances the hairs pH levels and oil production.
The oils in flax soothe the scalp and help calm the sebaceous glands ensuring they produce just the right amount of oil for healthy hair growth.
Oatmeal is a stand-alone soap,
it contains cleansing agents and lathers with water, used in our shampoo bars it helps remove dead skin cells by gently exfoliating, while adding moisture and proteins.
Aloe Vera contains proteolytic enzymes,
these help repair dead skin cells on the scalp, reduces dandruff, calms itchy dry scalps, conditions hair and promotes shine.
We use only high quality essential oils. The warm Vanilla in this Shampoo Bar leaves hair smooth, silky and smelling great.
Coconut and Aloe Vera, Plant based vegan shampoo bars are free from parabens, artificial colours, SLS and plastic packaging.
Directions for Use:
1. Soak your hair thoroughly in warm water so it is completely saturated. The wetter your hair is, the easier it is to get lots of suds.
2. Get your shampoo bar wet in the shower before use, warm it up in your hand by lathering before rubbing it over hair.
3. Rub the bar on the top of your head, run a little warm water from the shower at the same time to help create more lather.
How quickly this happens depends on the thickness of your hair and the quality of tap water in your area.
4. Massage your scalp and finally rinse hair thoroughly.
5. Pat dry your shampoo bar on a towel completely after use (the bar will last far longer). Either place your bar in a zip-lock bag or airtight tin to keep fresh.
Note: Be patient, it can take up to 5 washes for your hair to adjust to a solid shampoo bar but the benefits are worth the time and effort.
Travelling through customs
couldn’t be easier, when using travel safe shampoo and soap bars. No need to declare those pesky plastic shampoo bottles.
min weight: 110 g
Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Oil), Mango Butter (Mangifera indica L.), Olive Fruit Oil (Olea Europaea), Rice Bran Oil (Oryza sativa), Avocado Oil (Persea Americana), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis), Canola Oil (Brassica napus L.), flax (Linum usitatissimum), Cocos nucifera (Coconut Milk), Oats (Avena sativa), Aloe Vera (Cera alba), Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla Essential Oil)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.