Sandalwood & Patchouli Antibacterial Shampoo Bar
Vegan Shampoo Bar with Sandalwood and Patchouli
This soap is included in our 3 for £10 offer
Sandalwood shampoo is great for cleansing an oily scalp and is also helpful in the treatment of dandruff.
With its antiseptic properties, sandalwood oil is known to help stimulate blood circulation to the scalp which can encourage hair growth, it is also kind to sensitive skin and can aid in calming skin conditions such as Eczema.
Folk Soap all natural Sandalwood Shampoo is a great addition to your hair care routine.
Directions for Use:
1. Soak your hair thoroughly in warm water so it is completely saturated. The wetter your hair is, the easier it is to get lots of suds.
2. Get your shampoo bar wet in the shower before use, warm it up in your hand by lathering before rubbing it over hair.
3. Rub the bar on the top of your head, run a little warm water from the shower at the same time to help create more lather.
How quickly this happens depends on the thickness of your hair and the quality of tap water in your area.
4. Massage your scalp and finally rinse hair thoroughly.
5. Dry your shampoo bar after use. (the bar will last 3 times longer). Either place your bar in a zip-lock bag or airtight tin to keep fresh.
The general census for solid shampoo bars is that it can take around 5 washes for your hair to adjust to the change in your regular routine, but from experience, most would agree it’s worth the effort for the end benefits, not only for healthier, stronger hair, but also for the decreased impact on our environment.
Min 110 g
Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Oil), Mango Butter (Mangifera indica L.), Olive Fruit Oil (Olea Europaea), Avocado Oil (Persea Americana), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis), Canola Oil (Brassica napus L.), flax (Linum usitatissimum), Pro-Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil, Mysore Sandalwood Fragrance Oil, Patchouli Essential Oil
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 4 cm|
|UK Free Shipping||
Free UK Shipping for Order Over £50
|EU Free Shipping||
Free EU Shipping for Order Over £70